EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports) is to assess whether a current electrical installation is safe and in good working order. The report will identify issues or potential issues such as wear and tear or other types of damage that might have an impact on the safety of the electrical system.
What will be included in an EICR?
We will carry out your EICR test rigorously to ensure that the electrical system is safe and in good working condition. Additionally, we can provide advice on any necessary work required to ensure the installation is up to date with current regulations. We can also carry out the required works.
Our test inspections will include:
• Confirmation of correct consumer unit.
• Earth bonding to gas and water.
• Damage to cables, switches, sockets, etc.
• Full instrument test of every circuit.
• A comprehensive report presented and recorded when testing is complete.
Who needs to have a current EICR?
The following are required to have an EICR:
• Property agents
• Owners/operators of commercial, residential and industrial buildings
• Operators of agricultural buildings
All our engineers are fully trained and qualified in line with the latest regulations, and they carry fully-calibrated tools and test equipment.